• Creator
  • Johnson, D. M., S. J., Father
  • Created Date
  • 1910-1910
  • Description
  • Caption: "Loyola Academy, Rogers Park High School Department of Loyola University (The first of the University Buildings being erected on this site)". Building is now part of the Loyola University campus and has been renamed Dumbach Hall.
  • Rights
  • Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu.