"General Electric workers vote on contract"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
General Electric Company workers take ballots from officials of the International Union of Electrical Workers, AFL-CIO at a meeting in Town Hall. They voted to end a 15-week strike and return to work at General Electric's Switchgear Division plant. There is a large crowd.
Title from verso of photograph
- DiMarco, Salvatore C
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- General Electric Company Company
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- DiMarco, Salvatore C. "General Electric workers vote on contract". 1970-02-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30716. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- DiMarco, Salvatore C, (1970-02-03) "General Electric workers vote on contract". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30716
- MLA citation style
- DiMarco, Salvatore C. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30716>.