• Created Date
  • 1904
  • Description
  • Title from item or accompanying materials. Text on item: Built by Elhanan Winchester as a meeting place for the "New Lights." Owned afterwards by Ebenezer White and Joseph White, then by Ebenezer Richards who kept it as "Richards Tavern" 1800 to 1830. Then owned by Henry Pettes of Boston and Mark W. Sheafe of Providence. Date from item.
  • Format
  • Photographs
    Photographic prints
  • Rights
  • Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).