Nauvoo Mormon Statue, Nauvoo (Ill.)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- July 1974
- Gray stone statue in Nauvoo (Ill.)
- Contributing Institution
- Lewis University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Nauvoo Mormon Statue, Nauvoo (Ill.). July 1974. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/794. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (July 1974) Nauvoo Mormon Statue, Nauvoo (Ill.). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/794
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/794>.