• Created Date
  • 1908
  • Description
  • This business was located at 4870 Rainier Avenue, in the center of Columbia City. The area had been annexed to Seattle the year before and many new homes were being built and businesses opening up. The principals in this company were J.A Kelso and D.W. Brown. The Investment Co. was involved in real estate, loans, and insurance. They invested in property and built the two-story brick building on the northwest corner of Rainier Avenue and Ferdin... more
    This business was located at 4870 Rainier Avenue, in the center of Columbia City. The area had been annexed to Seattle the year before and many new homes were being built and businesses opening up. The principals in this company were J.A Kelso and D.W. Brown. The Investment Co. was involved in real estate, loans, and insurance. They invested in property and built the two-story brick building on the northwest corner of Rainier Avenue and Ferdinand Street in historic Columbia City. less
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    5 x 7 in.
    1 photographic print mounted on cardboard: b&w
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
  • Rights
  • All rights reserved.