James Marsh Morey
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Head and shoulders portrait of James Marsh Morey wearing coat, vest, tie, and high collar. Board mounted sepia photograph.
- Hull & Rankin, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Chickamauga, Battle of, Ga., 1863
Franklin, Battle of, Franklin, Tenn., 1864
Confederate States of America--History
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Greeneville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Hull & Rankin, Greeneville, Tennessee. James Marsh Morey. 1880/1889. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/35. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Hull & Rankin, Greeneville, Tennessee, (1880/1889) James Marsh Morey. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/35
- MLA citation style
- Hull & Rankin, Greeneville, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/35>.