Topes de Collantes tuberculosis sanatorium, near Trinidad, Cuba
- View Full Item
Notation on verso: "#22. Topes de Collantes - Hospital Trinidad, original in González, William Photo Coll." Photographic reproduction depicting the Topes de Collantes Hospital, which was constructed before 1959, with the most modern methods of the time and equipped with the best facilities available to treat respiratory diseases. Located in the Escambray mountains.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Sanatorio Topes de Collantes
Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Cuba
Hospitals -- Cuba -- Trinidad
Topes de Collantes (Cuba) -- Pictorial works
Escambray Mountains (Cuba) -- Pictorial works
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Topes de Collantes tuberculosis sanatorium, near Trinidad, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2801. (Accessed January 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Topes de Collantes tuberculosis sanatorium, near Trinidad, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2801
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2801>.