• Creator
  • Webster & Stevens
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1905
  • Description
  • Built in 1895, this was the first building on the university's present campus. It was named for Arthur Denny, who donated most of the land for the university's original downtown site. ("A Campus Walk," University of Washington pamphlet, 1996.)Photographer's reference number printed on image: Webster & Stevens 2929.Handwritten on verso: Prof. Meany's Museum.Stamped on verso: Webster & Stevens print.Filed in: UW - Denny Hall (#425).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    8 1/4 x 10 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3