- View Full Item
- Created Date
Family: Fagaceae Species: Quercus macrocarpa Mx. These were found to the east of Wooster Experimental Station's main building. The Wooster Experimental Station is now the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC). The OARDC conducts research on foods, agriculture, family and the environment.
- Ohio Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- The College of Wooster Special Collections
- Herbarium Sheets Collection
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Ronsheim, Mary. Bur Oak. 1950-10-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://openworks.wooster.edu/herbariumsheets/28. (Accessed June 7, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- Ronsheim, Mary, (1950-10-25) Bur Oak. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://openworks.wooster.edu/herbariumsheets/28
- MLA citation style
- Ronsheim, Mary. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://openworks.wooster.edu/herbariumsheets/28>.