Diagram of U.S. Post Office Property at Nashville, Tenn
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Architectural drawing of the U.S. Post Office in Nashville.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Architectural firms--United States--Designs and plans
United States. Post Office Department
Nashville Post Office (Nashville, Tenn.)
New Deal, 1933-1939--Tennessee
Marr, Thomas S., 1866-1936
Holman, Joseph W., 1891-1952
Designs and plans
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Diagram of U.S. Post Office Property at Nashville, Tenn. 1932-12-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/258. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1932-12-29) Diagram of U.S. Post Office Property at Nashville, Tenn. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/258
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/258>.