Digger Indian Hunter
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca 1872
Indian hunter stands holding his rifle with his kill (a rabbit) tied to his hip. Donor/Source: Thomas Houseworth & Co.
Central Pacific Railroad. By Thomas Houseworth Co.. 595 Digger Indian Hunter. No. 9 Montgomery St. (under Lick House), S.F. Photographs made to order, in any part of the state or coast. Digger is a term used to refer to the Nisenan as well as other Central California Indians. "Captain John of Auburn."
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library. California State University, Chico
- Film negative
- Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Digger Indian Hunter. ca 1872. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/19693. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca 1872) Digger Indian Hunter. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/19693
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/19693>.