Dr. J. L. S. Thompson house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Located at the corner of Neck Road and Main Street, this home was long ago occupied by Dr. Thompson, who had moved from Bolton to Lancaster in 1846. Thompson, serving as the town clerk in 1860, was active in town affairs. In more recent times, the home was owned by Anna Codman of Boston, who inherited it from her father, George W. Wheelwright.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Dr. J. L. S. Thompson house. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d619. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Dr. J. L. S. Thompson house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d619
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d619>.