• Created Date
  • 1910-04-09
  • Description
  • Caption: "The Sherman House By Courtesy of the Chicago Historical Society". The Sherman House was located at northwest corner of Randolph and Clark Streets. (Source: Early Chicago Hotels, by William R. Host and Brooke Ahne Portmann (2006).
  • Rights
  • Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu.