"Ornamental trim on City Hall is loosened"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Routine inspection of City Hall uncovered a loose block of stone and numerous cracks in the ornamental trim on the north facade of the building between the 6th and 7th floors above the entrance on the northeast corner. The doorway has been roped off until repairs are made."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Ornamental trim on City Hall is loosened". 1952-09-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/54001. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1952-09-03) "Ornamental trim on City Hall is loosened". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/54001
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/54001>.