Girls setting tables in mission dining hall, 1910? - 1920?
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1910? - 1920?
Postcard; Verso caption: Dining-rom [sic] St. Francis Mission School South DakotaSize: 8.8cm x 13.6cmNegative no.: Same as Identifier
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Marquette University
- Boarding schools -- South Dakota
Catholic Church -- Missions -- South Dakota
Indian children -- South Dakota
Indians of North America -- South Dakota
Brulé Indians [Sicangu, Lakota, Teton Sioux]
- Scanned with Epson Perfection 1640SU at 600dpi. Display image is jpeg generated from the archival tiff.
- This image is issued by Marquette University Libraries. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Department of Special Collections and University Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. Please Credit: Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Marquette University Libraries.
- Chicago citation style
- Girls setting tables in mission dining hall, 1910? - 1920?. 1910? - 1920?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll4/id/1054. (Accessed May 23, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- (1910? - 1920?) Girls setting tables in mission dining hall, 1910? - 1920?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll4/id/1054
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll4/id/1054>.