Volume 7, 1939-1947, of the scrapbooks of Henrietta Hickman Morgan
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Created by Henrietta Hickman, this scrapbook documents the years of her life between 1939-1947. She includes invitations and photographs documenting her social life, newspaper clippings regarding the Tennessee homefront and her local service with the American Red Cross Motor Corps, and clippings and other memorabilia documenting her service with the WAVES. The scrapbook closes with programs and additional memorabilia related to the many memorial services related to her death in 1945.
- Morgan, Henrietta Hickman
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- World War, 1939-1945
Women and the military
United States--Armed Forces--Women's reserves
United States- Armed Forces- Women
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Morgan, Henrietta Hickman. Volume 7, 1939-1947, of the scrapbooks of Henrietta Hickman Morgan. 1939/1947. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/599. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Morgan, Henrietta Hickman, (1939/1947) Volume 7, 1939-1947, of the scrapbooks of Henrietta Hickman Morgan. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/599
- MLA citation style
- Morgan, Henrietta Hickman. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/599>.