"Symbol of freedom is reassembled/hung"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Riggers install a reinforced yoke on the Liberty Bell at Independence Hall. New base for the bell being brought into Independence Hall--be is in foreground. Riggers get ready to raise bell so that new base (foreground) can be put in place.
Title from clipping caption
- Pasquarella, Dominic
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. "Symbol of freedom is reassembled/hung". 1962-03-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25568. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic, (1962-03-15) "Symbol of freedom is reassembled/hung". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25568
- MLA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25568>.