New South Lancaster Academy
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Since 1882, the academy had shared the campus of Atlantic Union College. By 1967, however, plans were in place and ground was being broken for this new separate facility on George Hill Road. Today, Browning Elementary and South Lancaster Academy serve kindergarten through 12th grade under one principal. The small tower in the right foreground houses the original school bell.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- New South Lancaster Academy. 1967-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d911. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1967-2005) New South Lancaster Academy. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d911
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d911>.