Patrol Reports. East Sepik District, Maprik, 1973 - 1974
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Approximately 20 patrol reports, with related correspondence. PATROL OFFICERS: Clapp, G. E.; Young, P. J. F.; Cross, W. E.; Bray, R. G.; Steven, J. G.; Gele, P.; Spence, N. J.; Misan, Pius G.; Meatere, L.; Galvin, D. R. AREAS PATROLLED: Sepik Plains, Yangoru, Wingei, Wosera, Gawanga, Urim, Kaboibus, Bumbita, Muhiang, Yamil, Wam, Albiges, Mamblep, Wora, Tamaui, Kombio, Urat, Maprik.
Digital Library Development Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/about/digital-library/)
This digital object is a surrogate of an item from the National Archives of Papua New Guinea (Accession no. 496, East Sepik District, Maprik, Volume 25). It was scanned from microfiche held by UC San Diego Library (MSS 215: East Sepik : Maprik : 066 : 022 - 074 : 004.).
Patrol Reports. East Sepik District, Maprik, 1973 - 1974. National Archives of Papua New Guinea, Accession 496.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Digital Library Development Program
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the copyright law. Use of this work beyond that allowed by the applicable copyright statute requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Patrol Reports. East Sepik District, Maprik, 1973 - 1974. 1973-1974. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75104728. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1973-1974) Patrol Reports. East Sepik District, Maprik, 1973 - 1974. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75104728
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75104728>.