Letter from H.V. Still to Governor Clement regarding segregation
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Letter from H.V. Still (Florence, South Carolina) to Governor Clement regarding segregation; three handwritten pages; dated 1956/09/03
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities. Subcommittee on Legislation
- Florence, S.C.
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter from H.V. Still to Governor Clement regarding segregation. 1956-09-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/197. (Accessed October 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1956-09-03) Letter from H.V. Still to Governor Clement regarding segregation. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/197
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/197>.