"When libraries gathered here for state convention"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"About 300 members of the Pennsylvania Library Association are conferring at the Bellevue-Stratford. Among them are, left to right, C. Seymour Thompson, Librarian of the University of Pennsylvania Library and president of the association; Helen M. Rankin, of the Philadelphia Free Library, and Edith Hartwell, executive and secretary of the University of Pennsylvania Library and chairman of the association's committee on hospitality."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Congresses and conventions
Pennsylvania Library Association
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Free Library
Bellevue-Stratford Hotel (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Thompson, C. Seymour (Charles Seymour), 1879-1954
Rankin, Helen M
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "When libraries gathered here for state convention". 1933-05-19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/59706. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1933-05-19) "When libraries gathered here for state convention". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/59706
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/59706>.