Memorandum of Prisoners
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Brief record of admissions, including name of prisoner, racial identity, age, nativitry, trade, number of convictions, parents (living or dead), "learning habits," crime, sentence, county of origin, religious education (denomination), plea, and location (cell number). Occasional additional comments.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- American Philosophical Society
Eastern State Penitentiary of Pennsylvania
State Penitentiary for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Copyright American Philosophical Society. For reproduction and permission information, see http://www.amphilsoc.org/library/rights
- Chicago citation style
- Memorandum of Prisoners. 1853-1858. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://diglib.amphilsoc.org/islandora/object/text:138288. (Accessed September 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1853-1858) Memorandum of Prisoners. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://diglib.amphilsoc.org/islandora/object/text:138288
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://diglib.amphilsoc.org/islandora/object/text:138288>.