- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
Composed mainly of members from the First Church, this gentlemen's social club met monthly for dinner beginning in 1910. Pictured in caricature are: First row, left to right: Dr. Chester Beckley, Judge Allan G. Buttrick, Arthur G. Chickering, John C. L. Clark, Eli Forbes. Second row: Henry H. Fuller, Arthur T. Harris, John E. Thayer, George Morse Sr., Harold Parker. Third row: Herbert Parker, Rev. Abbot Peterson, Thomas Temple, Bayard Thayer, and Eugene V. R. Thayer II.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Lancastriana Club. 1910-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f853. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1910-2000) Lancastriana Club. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f853
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f853>.