Recruitment Flyer, Humanics in Action Day (2003)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A recruitment flyer for individuals in the community to sign-up for Humanics in Action Day in 2003. The flyer includes information to be filled out by the individual or organization as part of the request. This includes the desired project that the organization or individual would like completed by the Springfield College students, faculty, and volunteers. Humanics in Action Day began in 1998 by a group of new student orientation (NSO) leaders and Dr. Peter Polito. The tradition dates back even further to the 1930s and was called "Creating Hallowed Ground." The intent of Humanics in Action Day was to bring this tradition back to the Springfield College community. Peter Polito was the Distinguished Professor of Humanics in 1998-99 and was instrumental in bringing the tradition back.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College
Humanics in action day
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Recruitment Flyer, Humanics in Action Day (2003). 2003. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/7729. (Accessed July 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2003) Recruitment Flyer, Humanics in Action Day (2003). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/7729
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/7729>.