• Creator
  • Barnes, A. H. (Albert Henry), b. 1876
  • Created Date
  • 1915~
  • Description
  • Built in 1914 as a streetcar station, possibly for the Tacoma Railway and Power Co., it became a bus waiting area in 1938. It was remodeled in 1963 as a center for social gatherings. It was refurbished in 1988 and is now called the Pagoda.On sleeve of negative: ""Pt. Defiance Park. Station House"".
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Silver gelatin, b/w
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 120 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 6 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 3/1999