Construction on the addition to the south end of the powerhouse, April 24, 1924
Photographs of the 1924-1925 addition to the White River Power Plant. At the time of these photographs, the plant was owned by Puget Sound Power & Light Company. The original plant was built by Pacific Coast Power Company in 1909-1911.Caption on photograph: Puget Sound Power & Light Co. -- Stone & Webster, Inc. Builders. J.O. 4136 no. 1, 4-24-24. South extension to White River Station, N78710PH Coll 269.1154.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.