- View Full Item
- Created Date
The statue of Religious Liberty in Fairmount Park was sculpted by Moses Jacob Ezekiel and presented 100 years ago as a gift to the American people during the Nation's centennial.
Title from verso of photograph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Miscellaneous Wire Service/Photographer
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Religious Liberty". 1976-05-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28465. (Accessed September 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1976-05-07) "Religious Liberty". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28465
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28465>.