- Harry Lemen, photographer
- Indiana Memory
- Madison-Jefferson County Public Library
Built by Dr. George Denny in the late 1920s, this hotel was called the Hotel Denny until about 1967 when it became the Chalet Denny Motor Hotel. It was called the Swiss Chalet at one time but it has been mostly known, in modern times, as the Victoria Inn. When the hotel was first built, it was almost on the outskirts of town. Picture taken between 1926-1928.
- Indiana-Jefferson County-Madison