The dedication ceremony of Tomlinson Theater
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The dedication ceremony of Tomlinson Theater. From left to right: Dr. Millard Gladfelter, Temple University President Dr. Paul R. Anderson, and Dr. William West Tomlinson.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University. Office of University Relations (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Temple University--Administration
Tomlinson Theater (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Anderson, Paul Russell, 1907-1993
Gladfelter, Millard E., 1900-1995
Tomlinson, William West
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries’ Special Collections Research Center (email@example.com, 215-204-8257).
- Chicago citation style
- The dedication ceremony of Tomlinson Theater. 1968-10-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5751. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1968-10-18) The dedication ceremony of Tomlinson Theater. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5751
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5751>.