• Creator
  • Curtis, Asahel
  • Created Date
  • 1920
  • Description
  • Built in 1920 by architects Bebb and Gould. The original construction was of reinforced concrete laid directly on the ground which was formed into shape by sluicing.Caption on image: U. of W. Stadium, P.S. Bridge & Dredging Co, Sep. 1 1920.Photographer's reference number: 36428 Asahel Curtis.Stamped on verso: Asahel Curtis, Successor to Romans Photograph Co., Commercial Photographer, Seattle Wash.Filed in: UW - Stadium (#494).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    7 1/2 x 9 3/8 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3