- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Thayer Memorial Library ; photograph by Walter's Photo Lab
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
Completed in 1953, this multipurpose building, located in back of the Center School on the town green, was designed to fill many needs. There would be classroom space for grades one through three, a new kitchen and lunchroom, and a combination gymnasium and auditorium for student and community use. Here, the cornerstone is laid during the Tercentenary Week celebration. Today, the building is no longer in use.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Tercentenary Building. 1953. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f17z. (Accessed December 9, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1953) Tercentenary Building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f17z
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f17z>.