Edwin Brewer and Son, Harold, with Horse-Drawn Wagon [graphic]
- View Full Item
Accession number: P3928
Edwin Brewer and son, Harold, standing next to horse-drawn wagon with umbrella stopped along dirt road; image shows Edwin Brewer stands on far side of wagon, and son, Harold is standing on near side, resting his right arm on left front wagon wheel; an unidentified young man is sitting in wagon on crates covered with blanket; an open umbrella in center of wagon has advertising signage that reads "MATHEWS CO. / LOS ANGELES, CA." on far side and "STUDEBAKER WAGONS" on near side; wood plank walkway visible in foreground; orange grove visible in background.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Anaheim Public Library
- Brewer, Edwin--1927
Citrus fruit industry--California
- Citrus fruit industry
- Property rights reside with the Anaheim Public Library. Literary rights are generally retained by the creators of the records and their heirs. For permission to publish or to reproduce, please contact the Local History Curator.
- Chicago citation style
- Edwin Brewer and Son, Harold, with Horse-Drawn Wagon [graphic]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49p9ht. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Edwin Brewer and Son, Harold, with Horse-Drawn Wagon [graphic]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49p9ht
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49p9ht>.