"Snow Trip to Sugar Bowl" March 4, 1956
- View Full Item
- Created Date
California Audiovisual Preservation Project (CAVPP)
A film of Sacramento Bee and KFBK employees riding on a bus up to Sugar Bowl ski resort; scenes of skiing, riding the ski lifts, playing in the snow, and boarding the bus for trip home.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Center for Sacramento History
- moving image
- OriginalFilm: 16mmSilentColor
- Copyright status unknown. This work may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, its reproduction may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. This work is accessible for purposes of education and research. Transmission or reproduction of works protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. Center for Sacramento History attempted to find rights owners without success but is eager to hear from them so that we may obtain permission, if needed. Upon request to email@example.com, digitized works can be removed from public view if there are rights issues that need to be resolved.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. "Snow Trip to Sugar Bowl" March 4, 1956. 1956-03-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://archive.org/details/casacsh_000092. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1956-03-04) "Snow Trip to Sugar Bowl" March 4, 1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://archive.org/details/casacsh_000092
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://archive.org/details/casacsh_000092>.