San José de Comondú from top of cuesta
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- April 1992
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Harry Crosby Collection (MSS 333): Roll 920405, Frame 8, in Box 4.
- Crosby, Harry W., 1926
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Baja California Sur (Mexico)--Pictorial works
San José de Comondú (Baja California Sur, Mexico)--Pictorial works
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Crosby, Harry W., 1926. San José de Comondú from top of cuesta. April 1992. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543943z. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Crosby, Harry W., 1926, (April 1992) San José de Comondú from top of cuesta. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543943z
- MLA citation style
- Crosby, Harry W., 1926. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543943z>.