Correspondence signed by Andrew Jackson Stevens
- View Full Item
- Created Date
California Preservation Service (CAPS)
Letter dated August 30, 1887, and signed by Andrew Jackson Stevens, Office of General Master Mechanic, Southern Pacific Company, to James Ray, foreman at Sumner giving Ray charge of the enginehouse and locomotive repairs.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State Railroad Museum Library
- UnknownManuscript (document)
- Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Correspondence signed by Andrew Jackson Stevens. 1887. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archive.org/details/cscrm_000075. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1887) Correspondence signed by Andrew Jackson Stevens. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archive.org/details/cscrm_000075
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archive.org/details/cscrm_000075>.