Hollingsworth family at a migrant worker camp, Hopland, California, about 1906
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Hollingsworth family poses in a migrant camp with tent and camping supplies; seated left to right: Veda Jeanette (1899-1997); Harry Mervyn (1897-1963); Wilma Lynn (1902-1959); William Theron, father (1868-1922) Jack Morton, seated on father's lap (1904-1970); Arthur Rollin, standing behind father (1891-1961) Ida Eliza, mother, standing (1863-1944) Grover Geary, seated in a chair (1893-1968).
The family came to Hopland, California to pick Hops.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Reprinted from original print by the Lab, 400 Tesconi Circle, Santa Rosa, Calif., September 7, 2012.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2011-2012)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program.
Print: Sonoma County History & Genealogy Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library
High resolution master image (400 ppi)
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 7.3 (Macintosh)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Hollingsworth, Veda J., 1899-1997
Hollingsworth, Harry M., 1897-1963
Hollingsworth, Wilma L., 1902-1959
Hollingsworth, William T., 1868-1922
Hollingsworth, Grover G., 1893-1968
Hollingsworth, Arthur R., 1891-1961
Hollingsworth, Jack M., 1904-1970
Migrant farm workers
- Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www. sonomalibrary. org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
- Chicago citation style
- Hollingsworth family at a migrant worker camp, Hopland, California, about 1906. 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/23656. (Accessed December 6, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1906) Hollingsworth family at a migrant worker camp, Hopland, California, about 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/23656
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/23656>.