"Indian artifacts display at Katharine Drexel free library"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"A miniature tom-tom is shown to Joseph Kuech (left), 6, at an Indian artifact display at the Katharine Drexel Free Library, Knights and Fairdale roads. Caroline Gadyy, a student visiting here from an Arizona Navajo reservation, is holding Navajo dolls. Clarence Kie, of the Laguna tribe in New Mexico, beats drum."
- Pasquarella, Dominic
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Public libraries
Free Library of Philadelphia. Katharine Drexel University Branch
- Knights and Fairdale Roads (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Knights Road (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Fairdale Road (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. "Indian artifacts display at Katharine Drexel free library". 1974-03-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64510. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic, (1974-03-09) "Indian artifacts display at Katharine Drexel free library". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64510
- MLA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64510>.