Aftermath of the Battle of Antietam
- View Full Item
Site of the Battle of Antietam. The bloody lane.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- We believe that online reproduction of this material is permitted because its copyright protection has lapsed or because sharing it here for non-profit educational purposes complies with the Fair Use provisions of the U.S. Copyright Law. Teachers and students are generally free to reproduce pages for nonprofit classroom use. For advice about other uses, or if you believe that you possess copyright to some of this material, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Aftermath of the Battle of Antietam. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/quiner/id/23145. (Accessed January 30, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- Aftermath of the Battle of Antietam. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/quiner/id/23145
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/quiner/id/23145>.