Father & Son Banquet (December 18, 1914)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This lantern, “Father & Son Banquet (December 18, 1914),” shows around seventy-five fathers and sons sitting around long tables. They are all dressed formally and have just finished eating at the Father & Son Banquet, held in Agawam on December 18, 1914. It is unlikely that this banquet was associated with the Y.M.C.A., as the Employed Boy’s Brotherhood (a branch of the Association) did not begin hosting Father and Son Banquets until 1920.
Text on border reads, "Father & Son Banquet, Agawam, December 18, 1914.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Hampden County, MA
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Father & Son Banquet (December 18, 1914). 1914-12-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/2994. (Accessed July 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1914-12-18) Father & Son Banquet (December 18, 1914). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/2994
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/2994>.