"How did this crane get on top of unconnected bridge?"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph shows a crane situated on an unconnected section of a bridge being built across the Schuylkill River.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "How did this crane get on top of unconnected bridge?". 1955-01-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50677. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1955-01-30) "How did this crane get on top of unconnected bridge?". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50677
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50677>.