Rear elevation of detached housing in North Hills
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Detached cottage style homes. Laundry hangs on clothesline. Car parked on left. Open backyards. Swingset.
Notes from back of mount: Limekiln and Chelsea Avenues North Hills, June 1953. Bew gines finished 1950 for whites-Builder Oxford and Simon. 3 bedrooms $9500 new. One now on sale for $9800 as some improvements have been made. Present occupants next door hope "Negroes won't move in."
- Mason, Barrie
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Limekiln Pike and Chelsea Avenue (North Hills, Pa.)
North Hills, Pennsylvania
Limekiln Pike (North Hills, Pa.)
Chelsea Avenue (North Hills, Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, email@example.com, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Mason, Barrie. Rear elevation of detached housing in North Hills. 1953-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2403. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Mason, Barrie, (1953-05) Rear elevation of detached housing in North Hills. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2403
- MLA citation style
- Mason, Barrie. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2403>.