- View Full Item
- Created Date
By Thomas Commuck, a Narragansett Indian ; harmonized by Thomas Hastings, Esq.
Amherst College Archives and Special Collections copy is in original printed boards, spine worn; armorial bookplate of Coman Leavenworth with motto "Me inter suos numerat.
- Commuck, Thomas, 1805-1855
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- G. Lane & C.B. Tippett, for the Methodist Episcopal Church
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied
Indians of North America
- Public Domain: We believe this material to be in the public domain and free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Commuck, Thomas, 1805-1855. Indian melodies. 1845. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:479052. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Commuck, Thomas, 1805-1855, (1845) Indian melodies. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:479052
- MLA citation style
- Commuck, Thomas, 1805-1855. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:479052>.