• Description
  • The property at Kenai River was purchased in 1911. The cannery was built there in 1912. In 1921, there was a fire and the original cannery burnt to the ground. Libby, McNeill & Libby built a new plant nearby in 1922.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 1000XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2013