- View Full Item
- Created Date
Members of the executive committee worked on planning for the town's big 350th birthday party from kickoff day on May 19, 2002, to the final parade on June 8, 2003. Shown, from left to right, are the following: (first row) Kate Hannigan, Christine Hvoslef, and Leslie Wilson; (second row) Marcia Jakubowicz, Robert Frommer, and chairman Frank T. MacGrory. Kevin Kerrigan is missing from the photograph.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Executive committee. 2002-2003. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g45b. (Accessed July 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2002-2003) Executive committee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g45b
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g45b>.