- View Full Item
CHRIST CHURCH 2nd Street above Market Philadelphia, Pa. The Mother Church of the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania- Was founded in 1695 and this present building dates from 1727. George Washington, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Morris, General Lafayette and other famous patriots worshipped here. Also many famous early Americans lie buried within its grounds.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Jefferson - East Falls
- Art Color Card Distributors
- Center City
- No Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Only. This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Christ Church. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/296. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Christ Church. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/296
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/296>.