Fisk coed tells of day in jail
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A newspaper article from The Nashville Tennessean dated April 25, 1960 found on page six quotes Fisk University student and activist, Diane Nash. Nash was one of many students who were in Washington, DC to attend a national conference on the sit-in movement sponsored by the U.S. National Student Association. She was interviewed on "College News Conference," a nationally televised ABC radio-television program.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- The Nashville Tennessean
- Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights demonstrations - Tennessee - Nashville
African Americans - Civil rights - Tennessee - Nashville
Sit-ins (Civil rights)
Civil rights movements
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Fisk coed tells of day in jail. 1960-04-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/999. (Accessed October 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1960-04-25) Fisk coed tells of day in jail. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/999
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/999>.