Amelia Weed Gilmore
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Amelia Weed Gilmore seated in her room.
Back of image: Dr. Amelia Gilmore, in charge of Women's Insane Department, in her room.
Amelia Weed Gilmore was resident physician in charge of the Women's Insane Department at PGH from 1888-1894. Roberta West was assistant chief nurse at PGH from 1887 to 1893.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Physicians, Women
Philadelphia General Hospital
Gilmore, Amelia Weed
History, 19th Century
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Amelia Weed Gilmore. 1888. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/632. (Accessed September 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1888) Amelia Weed Gilmore. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/632
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/632>.