School building in Old Burying Ground in 1810
Title from accompanying materials. Reproduction of a picture made by George A. Frost, the well-known Cambridge artist, from dimensions and details supplied by Mr. George Y. Wellington"--from Charles S. Parker, Town of Arlington Past and Present, p. 252-253. Date supplied by cataloger. Please credit image: "Courtesy of Robbins Library, Arlington, Massachusetts.
- Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).