- View Full Item
A colored print of a British Frigate pursuing an American Schooner. The schooner has four sails and three flage. The frigate has eight sails. Clear sky, waved water with two small flying birds. Additional information on back of print.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- United States--History--War of 1812--Naval operations
United States--History--War of 1812
United States. Navy--History--Revolution, 1775-1783, War of 1812, etc
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- British frigate. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/108. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- British frigate. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/108
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/108>.