Fidler family moves in to Arch Homes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Fidler family moves into Arch Street Homes. Children watch as men carry a crib in through the front door. The family has eleven members, nine of which are children.
Notes from back of photograph: June, 22, 1954. Fidler family moving in to Arch St. Homes, family of eleven persons 9 children.
- Philadelphia Housing Association
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, email@example.com, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Philadelphia Housing Association. Fidler family moves in to Arch Homes. 1954-6-22. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3468. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Philadelphia Housing Association, (1954-6-22) Fidler family moves in to Arch Homes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3468
- MLA citation style
- Philadelphia Housing Association. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3468>.